When missionary pilot Joel Davis saw the airstrip in the Banwaon village, he gave a picture to Chris and Lynne Strange. They were delighted to see all the work that was done.
They were grateful to the Lord for the many who helped with the airstrip repairs.
- Many people gave sacrificially to provide labour costs and supplies.
- Their co-worker, Albert Castelijn, flew from Australia for the month of April to supervise the ground work.
- They praise God for the safety of the villagers working with picks and shovels and a great deal of muscle power in heat and pounding rain.
- Many of those villagers rotated the work on the airstrip as this is the busiest time of year and many are behind on their own work.
- The missionary pilot used his skill to direct the workers in necessary repairs.
Pray the Strange and Castelijn families and that the pilot will be able to finish the needed repairs. Pray with the Sranges and Castelijns and NTM Aviation pilot Joel Davis for the safety check when the strip is finished.